Video converting

-Jv-

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
2,159
Hi, I have an iPod Touch and sometimes see a movie on it but I need to convert it to be able to use it on my iPod. Now does anyone know a good prog that can make use of all of my 4 Cores from my core i7 ?
 
Do you have a decent video card? You might want to look in to ATI/nVidia's software for their cards. Extremetech did a review of them recently and they do fairly well.
 
Do you have a decent video card? You might want to look in to ATI/nVidia's software for their cards. Extremetech did a review of them recently and they do fairly well.

Ditto. Converting video on your gpu is way faster than using your cpu. I use Badaboom for nvidia cards. I have also used Handbrake, and several open source linux based programs (nice and free) in the past.
 
Ditto. Converting video on your gpu is way faster than using your cpu. I use Badaboom for nvidia cards. I have also used Handbrake, and several open source linux based programs (nice and free) in the past.

downloading the trial of BadaBOOM
 

Latest posts

Back
Top