WWII Flight Sims

Vicious*****

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
1,960
Listen up all!

If youre interested in paying a subscription fee of $15 a month for the following let me know.

https://fighterace.ketsujin.com/

Download the single player, maybe try the free month out and go on a few bombing runs, escort some tanks, bombers to an airfield or just dog it out somewhere.

Getting some bombers with 2000lb bombs to their target and watching them carpet bomb the place just before your tanks get there ONCE a month is worth the price of the sub.

Flying with some members of eGO and populating the sky would make it that much better.
 
I'm checking this out; love dogfighting games. (Primarily because Cupcake wanted to be a bomber in the Air Force when he grew up, but can't due to horrendous eyes.) $15 seems reeeeeeally steep for a monthly price for this, though.
 
Looks cool... I am more a first person shooter type of guy though...

I know a friend who would like this :D
 
The first version of this game came free in the box of some old controller i bought. Its come a long ways since then. There are now squadrons you can join and public rooms where instructors fly around and teach adv combat maneuvers. And Zippy this is a first person shooter! Only you could barrel roll on to someones six and light them up with cannons and machineguns, then strafe their airfield and maybe drop some 500pounders on them before the take off. Lots of "arenas" to choos from. Definitely worth checking out. The price... yea, I'd like to see more of OUR community take interest before going back to paying that sub. REally nothing like it! Its a nice community like ours.
 
Ohh man looks sweet... Back in the day me and alot of friends would host Microsoft Combat Simulator Lan party's.... Great times. I wish they would come out with a new one... But I think I would be the only one who plays it.. Might sign up but paying a monthly fee is not to enticing. Need to dust off my Saitek X52 hop in a P51 and show you guys how its done :D
 
There is also a pretty old game called Blazing Angels, it is very fun :)

But sadly, I believe it is only for consoles :(
 
if u only had 2 pay for the game, then i wouldnt mind it. but this is just like WOW, only difference is its combat flight sim. now if it were free online, like guild wars, then im sure more eGO members would go for it. i cant remember the game that is used on both the military channel & history channel for WWII based ocean battles, but its supposed 2 be no payment for online, just the game. also for Imoddedu, there is blazing angels for the PC. had 2 do a lil research, but heres the info on it: http://www.ubi.com/US/Games/Info.aspx?pId=4319 you can purchase it here: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000ELTEAM/ref=dp_olp_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1234839365&sr=8-8"]500 Service Unavailable Error[/ame]
 
There is yet ANOTHER flight sim out there. I played it for 2 years before lack of funds forced me to leave it.

Its called Aces High 2. Aces High 2 Website

Its graphics are a little dated, but they are working to updated them and add new content. The community there is strong with a loyal following and alot of newer faces around. I enjoyed it alot more than "prettier" or more "eye Candied" flight sims. It too costs 15 bucks a month but in my opinion its worth it.


Just another option for you guys who wanna fly the WW II skies.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top