- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Messages
- 1,907
As most of you guys know I am an Aussie living in Perth West Australia , and I try to play on the Aussie servers about once a week , but the longest I have lasted in the last few months is 5 minutes before leaving.
The swearing, personal abuse, racist remarks etc, drives me away back to EGO, where we all know that we can relax and have fun with the best of the best of friends, keep it up guys as you are EGO.
Not to forget our regular pubs who also help to keep our server friendly.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
The swearing, personal abuse, racist remarks etc, drives me away back to EGO, where we all know that we can relax and have fun with the best of the best of friends, keep it up guys as you are EGO.
Not to forget our regular pubs who also help to keep our server friendly.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

















