Hi ALL! First big post I suppose but uh...
I need videos of ownage. I happen to do alot of video work and have for years and ive recently gotten picked back into it along with some music stuff. I have some really sweet ideas for just a couple quick movies put to some pretty sick beats, but I need some good footage to flush it all out. I will be in and out of servers to capture people alot, but if anyone has good demo's or can toss me some footage it would be appreciated!
Hope to give you guys a sample soon..
I need videos of ownage. I happen to do alot of video work and have for years and ive recently gotten picked back into it along with some music stuff. I have some really sweet ideas for just a couple quick movies put to some pretty sick beats, but I need some good footage to flush it all out. I will be in and out of servers to capture people alot, but if anyone has good demo's or can toss me some footage it would be appreciated!
Hope to give you guys a sample soon..





