Valve Thanks eGO

Valve (Yes Valve!) Thanks eGO​

The Dev Team at Valve sent over some goodies to the eGO HQ! They have recognized our work in supporting Day of Defeat, TeamFortress 2, Left 4 Dead, and all the other Steam based mods we support.

This is what we did with the goodies:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJhypHgULnY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BJhypHgULnY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​


Thank you to everyone at Valve for creating Steam, the greatest invention since on and off was put in a box!

Also, thanks to Kendle, Slayr357, FluffyTDestroyer, and the DJ's (Doug and Jen).

Keep on Fragging!


Bonus: TF2 eG Promotions Released!

Bonus #2: Around 10 Left 4 Dead Servers added. Once L4D is open, look to the bottom middle for EdgeGamers Steam group servers.

Bonus #3: INS/CS:S are breaking up. They got their own boxes :) More details to come.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think it just shows what a great place it is to be on the edge! Glad I joined, thanks foxes!
 
Congrats to everyone who got the posters. Without Valve or eGO I would have never got into PC gaming. :cool:
 
Yes Valve and eGO FOR THE WIN!

I think we are the only prominent/well organized/respected gaming group out there!

Makes me so tingly inside to be part of eGO.:D
 
very nice items and congratz to those who get them and way to go eGO on our recognition from vavle
 
Awesomeness! Thanks so much, guys!

I'm all tingly now. I'm going with Slayr's idea... Putting that baby in a frame and hanging it up in my little home battle station.

Thank you!!!!
 
Back
Top