Will you be my eG Valentine? Promotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratulations everyone! feel free to sign up for a fairly painless admin school experience as they become available :-)

How do you even sign up for the admin school :confused: And can e's also folow admin school because I'm very interested
 
I promise we'll try not to sacrifice too many of you during class.

Oh and congrats!
 
How do you even sign up for the admin school :confused: And can e's also folow admin school because I'm very interested

e's aren't usually allowed unless there are special circumstances (like few eG's applying, for example). If that's the case, then some e's participate.

However to attend admin school, you must be an eG and apply for the eG forum (you cannot apply as an e, unless you were recently promoted). Also, if you attend admin school as an e for whatever reason, you must attend once again when you're an eG.


Hope that answers your question.
 
Congratz ;D And ice hearted killer just found out in the shoutbox xD
 
e's aren't usually allowed unless there are special circumstances (like few eG's applying, for example). If that's the case, then some e's participate.

However to attend admin school, you must be an eG and apply for the eG forum (you cannot apply as an e, unless you were recently promoted). Also, if you attend admin school as an e for whatever reason, you must attend once again when you're an eG.


Hope that answers your question.

I guess I'll have to wait then ;)
 
All right! Good job guys!

And I'm glad to see that our resident Movie Directors have gotten their G's as well!

Well deserved, all around!
 
congratulations everyone! feel free to sign up for a fairly painless admin school experience as they become available :-)

Congrats everyone!

BTW, dont trust Trykael as a demo.

btw did you ever get our graduation picture trykael? the one in turbine?
 
a bit late, grats to everybody! It's also the picture from my admin school! im the scout near the entrance if I remember right :D
 
Just a little cross-division love. Congratulations to everyone who was promoted and thanks all for your continued dedication to EdgeGamers. We're all one team. Keep up the great work!
 
Thanks everyone, I am VERY proud to be a member here !! This is without doubt the most fun I have had in the TF2 community & I look forward to the future with =(eGO)= !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top