Will you be my eG Valentine? Promotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats everyone!

BTW, dont trust Trykael as a demo.

btw did you ever get our graduation picture trykael? the one in turbine?

You mean THIS graduation picture?!

ctf_turbine0019.jpg


or this one?

ctf_turbine0021.jpg
 
eG Mistico???

Wow, quite a few names I recognize. Most of them deserving players...most. All except for Mistico. Are we that short of admins that we had to promote that guy? Is it a typo? There must be some kind of error. Hax?

j/k amigo :D

Very deserving player. An excellent choice.
 
Wow, quite a few names I recognize. Most of them deserving players...most. All except for Mistico. Are we that short of admins that we had to promote that guy? Is it a typo? There must be some kind of error. Hax?

j/k amigo :D

Very deserving player. An excellent choice.

Come on we need someone to post endless "i like to kill myself screenshot type threads"!!! Congratz everyone :P
 
Guys, don't fall for Trykael's tricks. This is why he does admin training.
He doesn't have any other way to get HLX points....
 
Thanks for the promotion.

Thanks for all the congratulations.

I'll do my best to be of service.

Wow, quite a few names I recognize. Most of them deserving players...most. All except for Mistico. Are we that short of admins that we had to promote that guy? Is it a typo? There must be some kind of error. Hax?

j/k amigo :D

Very deserving player. An excellent choice.

That was exactly my first reaction, this must be a mistake! Typo! Hax! This is outrageous! Mistico has not the maturity, nor the skill! Etc. But since then and with the help of my good friend NaaD I've learned to accept it and live with it. I suggest you do the same.

Kill you soon Idol. Thanks for the kind words at the end.

Come on we need someone to post endless "i like to kill myself screenshot type threads"!!! Congratz everyone :P

I knew I was sent to you for a reason. And BTW they are not "kill myself screenshots" they are "killed by" and "kille by the late"... oh why do I bother?

Thanks for defending me R3PO.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top