Day of Defeat Source: Map Downloads Galore

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpetzNaz

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
2,116
After several years in the making, I would like to provide you all with a link (below) that now contains a little over 100 DoD:S maps that are available for your pleasure. The Kustom Kettle has been collecting these for many years, and we recently took the time to put them all in one place.

The link contains numerous custom maps, orange maps, CAMP maps, and even a few old DoD 3.1 maps (for those that remember that). They are all zipped up in .bz2 format, so you'll need a program like WINRAR or BitZipper to extract them. But once that's done, all you do is place them in your DoD folder as below.

C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\<INSERT YOUR ACCOUNT>\day of defeat source\dod

Enjoy it. And ignore the bizarre URL name.... I'm using the webhosting I use for something else.

Map downloads below:

http://www.chernobrov.com/dod/maps/
 
Nice, I just downloaded Souce version of DoD. I'll be sure to check it out:D
 
You're all very welcome. There are some fantastic maps in there. You're all free to use whatever you'd like..... those of you that have been around the DoD world for awhile will recognize some very old favorites.

Some of you have PMed me about maps not working... that is possible. Some may not work properly under the new Orange Box engine, and about 10 of those maps are actually DoD 3.1 maps. Give me a day or so, and I'll reply with which maps I know aren't compatible with the current version of Source.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top