Retarded computer >:|

Sackman

Active Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
323
well, when i got my computer back, the dude removed the freaking 3d drive thing. I get this stupid error:

gayerror.jpg
[/IMG]

any1 got help?

Another issue:

everytime i get on gmodi get this error that says OS Memory Page Overload. idk i'll get a screenie of it.
OSPAgedPoolMemoryLow.jpg
 
Last edited:
from my experiences, Direct3D is usually asociated with sound card/drivers my first thing to try would be update your sound card drivers and then directX would be next... that's my .02
 
Second issue, upgrade your RAM. Also have "Paging Files" enabled if using vista.
 
Its DirectX sound card issues. I had something like that last week, and reinstalled all of my drivers. Now, it works fine. Good luck!
 
pagefiles are available on XP as well. if they're disabled use them, it'll slightly slow down your RAM performance in exchange for a lot more of it.
 
cmon guys its obviously a video driver error. update your video drivers buddy

-Blue

edit:reread post and saw the memory error. sorry for the forward post. all I saw was direct3D and was like, thats def video.

still, could be a problem with the memory on your video card. I would still update your drivers for the vid card.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top