Street Fighter IV Feb 17th!

jshotzz

Active Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
282
Not sure about the states but SFIV comes out tomorrow! anyone excited for this game? I know it might rob some of my precious PC gaming hours. But TF2 is still #1 in my heart
 
Haha, I'm actually getting it one the PC. I don't have a 360 or PS3, so I'm buying this and a 360 controller.
 
wow I totally overlooked that fact it is also coming out in the PC
 
Yeah, well, everyone does :(. It's about 4 months late on the PC though.
 
its not coming out today. it comes out tomorrow. the 17th is the release date which is then shipped over night to the stores on the 18th. I do not think it applies to online downloadable purchases.

I know this cause I work at a video game retail store. Some games come out on Tuesdays but mostly they come out on Wednesdays. There was no SD (street date) for SFIV for the 17th so it will be in stores on the 18th.

It may depend on the store locaiton. a friend of mine already got his. :( i havent
 
Last edited:
What the hell? A fighting game - for the PC?

I've been wanting a good one forever, I love fighting games, but have stopped playing on consoles over the years. I might look into this.
 
That's ok, I'm a patient person. Being unemployed doesn't give me a lot of oppurtunity to blow my money anyways. It's just good knowing I have something to look forward to.
 
I played it all day and night yesterday. Amazing game. My only real beef with that game is Seth, the final boss. I don't know if you guys have played at all yet through the story mode, but please I encourage you to do so on a 3 round setting. I can't explain how frustrating it was to fight Seth on the second round. He was easy to beat the first round, then the second round he became a god of sorts. He actually cancelled my ultra during the animation with the close-up to the face (ryu) ...

Most of the people unlocking characters and such are doing so with him on easy settings with 1 round. I think I may be one of the only people to beat him on medium with 3 rounds...

This game is really solid, and if you guys really want a full review, just hit me up in a PM and i'll throw one together for you guys.
 
I love this game :)

Look at my avatar ^^

Although the game guide I bought lied about how to unlock Akuma and Goken :|
 
I actually played 5 rounds with seth cause I put it on easy settings and felt bad I was doing cheesy. I agree with seth being over powered after the first round.
 
I played it all day and night yesterday. Amazing game. My only real beef with that game is Seth, the final boss. I don't know if you guys have played at all yet through the story mode, but please I encourage you to do so on a 3 round setting. I can't explain how frustrating it was to fight Seth on the second round. He was easy to beat the first round, then the second round he became a god of sorts. He actually cancelled my ultra during the animation with the close-up to the face (ryu) ...

Most of the people unlocking characters and such are doing so with him on easy settings with 1 round. I think I may be one of the only people to beat him on medium with 3 rounds...

This game is really solid, and if you guys really want a full review, just hit me up in a PM and i'll throw one together for you guys.

agree'd! i walk through seth in the first round, but round 2 he walks through me. round 3 is usually 50/50. not only is he a difficult piece of crap, his stupid ultra combo takes forever to finsih and only enerages me furthermore.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top