Your Name

I chose blue cheese because I was looking a blue cheese when I had to think of a name, before the clan I would change my name all the time, I was debating between Retarted Dog (retarted dog outside ;D) and blue cheese.
 
before a-team i used the name "i live in a box"...but then i thought about it and after watching the tv show 'the A-team" and seeing the family guy/robot chicken parodies of it i decided to use it...and hence the legendary dod player was born...not
 
well, what can i say about my name? it's hot and it's savory and just thinking about it can make your mouth water. tiff and i were trying to come up w/ the most off-the-wall food names. if you guys remember, she used to be "lomi lomi salmon" for a while. anyways, i work next to a quiznos, and my fav. sandwich there is the Steakhouse Beefdip...with...you guessed it, aujus (the natural juices given off by the beef itself)
mmmmmm...i think i'll go get one right now. :P
 
As you should know by now, the original quentin tarentino movie "Resevior Dogs"; been using it since DOD first came out, use this name for everything....it just stuck
 
I came up with my name without any reference. I'm really starting to hate my name, though. The word, causal, is commonly mistaken for the word casual. I regret ever picking this name to represent myself.
 
[quote1187734274=CausalSpark]
I came up with my name without any reference. I'm really starting to hate my name, though. The word, causal, is commonly mistaken for the word casual. I regret ever picking this name to represent myself.
[/quote1187734274]

I know exactly how you feel. People call me 'Yo-Ho' all the time. More often than 'Yoo-Hoo', actually. It's still better than in other games where I use 'Aurens' and people call me everything from 'Arenas' to 'Aaron', though. I get enough comments and compliments on my name (Yoo-Hoo, not Aurens) to counter-act the mispronunciations anyway.

You sounded quite relieved when I called you 'Causal' in that Donner game awhile ago. Surprised, even.
 
[quote1187737777=Loki]
I like causing mayhem and trouble so i named my self Loki. Its a greek got of.. xD U should know =)

In case u dont .. mayhem and trouble !!!

:)
[/quote1187737777]

thought it was the Norse God of Mischief?
 
[quote1187737777=Loki]
I like causing mayhem and trouble so i named my self Loki. Its a greek got of.. xD U should know =)

In case u dont .. mayhem and trouble !!!

:)
[/quote1187737777]

=-O

Norse?!
You're my Godfather, you! You're the Blood brother of Odin!

Wait... This is one of your dastardly tricks, isn't it Loki?
 
My nick is because of the TV-series Alias, dunno if you guys know it but... Jennifer Garner is HOT:P
Thats why, actually
 
i came up with mine in strand accutally and i liked it casue i would usally kill people with the tommy like killa and people. So i came up with the assualt part and then the chaos is like u dont care what happens even if u die u just want to casue mahem so ya look at my ratio and you will see what i mean..... deaths are like 2 times my kills
 
A Gulfstream 5 is one of the largest corporate jet aircraft available. My avatar picture to the left is a Gulfstream 5.
 
[quote1187762604=Milwaukee]
[quote1187737777=Loki]
I like causing mayhem and trouble so i named my self Loki. Its a greek got of.. xD U should know =)

In case u dont .. mayhem and trouble !!!

:)
[/quote1187737777]

thought it was the Norse God of Mischief?
[/quote1187762604]

mayhem and trouble = ...mischief
 
I chose Some Slavik duDE becuase i am from slovenia (ex-yugoslavia) And the majority ethnic group in that area is Slavik.

Basically slavic is the ethnic group of all of eastern europe... FYI 1/3 of all europeans are slavic.


so i am just some slavic dude ;P

Boris is da name :P
 
Umm mine is quite interesting actually.

I was in search of an original name that is easy to say. Soo i was playin some half life 2 one night and the combine soldiers in there were like "Outbreak outbreak outbreak" so i went with it.
 
[quote1187838693=misterblonde]

mayhem and trouble = ...mischief

[/quote1187838693]

What he means by that is he said Greek God of Mischief when in actuality it is the Norse God of Mischief.
 
Aha actually, I was babysitting my neighbors, and they had rented the DVD, PinkPanther. It's actually not bad :) but there is a line in there where hes telling someone his email address, and it was Dr Knocker's@ladelphia or something like that. Thats where mine was born!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top