Issue with mic

Annihilator

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
3,034
Alright so I had problems before when I first got the mic but magically fixed it. Now I have reformatted my HD and started over and again it is having issues. I can hear my mic fine in Sound Recorder but when testing device and when testing voice in steam I pick up all the sound from my headset and speakers and my voice repeats and squalls out. I have changed everything and am fed up. Anyone have any advice???
 
The only thing i can think of is turning Mic down so it's not so sensitive and turning your volume down on your headset and if your using both headset and speakers at the same time try turning speakers off. You probably already tried this but it's all i could think of.
Good luck
 
The only thing i can think of is turning Mic down so it's not so sensitive and turning your volume down on your headset and if your using both headset and speakers at the same time try turning speakers off. You probably already tried this but it's all i could think of.
Good luck

Done that, even turned off speakers and just used headset and it still picks up sound from headphones!! Its crazy!!
 
What is your mic volume set at?
Mine is between the 3rd and 4th bar from the left under steam settings, voice
boost microphone gain is not checked
 

Latest posts

Back
Top