To Much Steam Build UP! Valve breaks!

red_alert.png

Silent But Deadly!​


Updates to the Orange Box Engine have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The specific changes include:

Orange Box Engine
  • Updated the engine to report SteamIDs using the Steam_0 format instead of Steam_1
  • Fixed problems in Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Portal, and Source mods running the current Orange Box engine
  • Reverted the change that capped rate at 30000


This was right after Steam was decreed the greatest program every written. JohnT would like to invoke law code Section 2(a)(1.2) from Murphy's Law to absolve him from any wrong doing.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, haha. No wonder it didn't mess with CS:S!

CS:S is the Uberpwnage!
TF2 can only match in the way that medics give ubercharges.
 
Hey so if like the Steam ID is changed to STEAM_1... Like is like all our Steam ID's changed?
 
This makes perfect sense.

No wonder why I been having all these issues with servers yesterday after the update. Thanks for fixing it =]
 
a lot of trouble makers in 2fort last night, big ups to ScrappyDoo for hanging in specs and regulating via rcon. sorry i couldnt help ban anyone......
 
Whats the backup plan agent? Is it something i shouldnt know thats top secret? :p Thanks for all your hard work guys!

I was in valve maps, and there was one admin on the other team, my team had 1 mic spammer and the other a bad name, i was contacting him through admin chat, but then realised his admin was down because he was ignoring me (He couldnt see the messages). I then added him to friends and asked him if his admin was working, i didnt want to announce it to the server since thats the last thing we need right now.

Then i got Cap'n Christ in to save the day! Thanks Capn, and thanks everyone who is working really hard to fix this.
 
This was right after Steam was decreed the greatest program every written. JohnT would like to invoke law code Section 2(a)(1.2) from Murphy's Law to absolve him from any wrong doing.

Nice try John T, I don't think that law is valid in California!!!! LOL!!!
 
hhhmmmmm

:confused: I think I'm getting it I think I'm getting it! ..:eek :
AHHA!!! ;) Got it:D
 
This is the second time John has publicly praised them only to fail less than one week later. He did it in a meeting one day shortly before they did the last update that knocked out our servers!!!
 
Very nice work. Are we the only clan who Valve gave something? like Shirts, posters, accessories, etc.
 
Thank god that's fixed. I don't feed safe without admins. It's like going to jail without wardens (wardens without guns at least...)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top