More dod events

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i was just looking around the site and saw that tf2 has like a gazillion events going on!!! why dont we here at DOD SOURCE HAVE A FEW EVENTS??? lets work on that people come on.

MacDJ,

Since you have so many ideas, why don't you go ahead and share them? I'd love to hear what kinds of events you'd like to see more of.. Feel free to send me a PM!

Talk soon.
 
Angreifan is in charge of events. We do have Kalt Assault every Sunday night at 8 pm EST.

I know Angriefan has been working on some ideas. I would like to see more royal rumbles and dog tag scrims, those are always fun.

I would also like to see a day set aside once a week where we just play a custom map or a different map than the ones we currently have. Put 6 of the most popular on a rotation.
 
Angreifan is in charge of events. We do have Kalt Assault every Sunday night at 8 pm EST.

I know Angriefan has been working on some ideas. I would like to see more royal rumbles and dog tag scrims, those are always fun.

I would also like to see a day set aside once a week where we just play a custom map or a different map than the ones we currently have. Put 6 of the most popular on a rotation.

The royal rumble would have been better on something other than Palermo IMHO.

Good thinking on the customs, it's unfortunate that it's one of the strengths of the game though. The official maps are what made 1.3 so great.
 
I like the idea of scrim's against other clans, i think it would be fun and a good thing for the DoD ego division
 
if there were to be custom map events, we should get a heads up first, you know? let us know the map name so we can download it pre-game time. the other night during the CAL tryouts there was a map that took me about 20 mins to download.
 
I like the idea of scrim's against other clans, i think it would be fun and a good thing for the DoD ego division

I don't think we should organize scrims with other clans, too often they don't show up or people leave half way through. Its just not consistant enought. I do however feel there should be someone on here who organizes scrims with other clans on their servers. But not ours.
 
if there were to be custom map events, we should get a heads up first, you know? let us know the map name so we can download it pre-game time. the other night during the CAL tryouts there was a map that took me about 20 mins to download.

Yeah with six maps, we would have them listed what week they were going to be played. Again like I said, this is just my thought on events, its up to Angriefan to decide what actually happens with them. Keep them comming though.

What do you guys think of the dog tag scrims???
 
guys i want to play these scrims and all these events but you all cater for the people in the USA :( cant you do it so it benefits both of us? like making the time GMT instead of EST? :D
 
guys i want to play these scrims and all these events but you all cater for the people in the USA :( cant you do it so it benefits both of us? like making the time GMT instead of EST? :D

I wouldn't mind seeing a Saturday morning event for us that would be more beneficial to the European players. As long as I don't work I would get up and attend.
 
I have tried the Kalt Assault and I find it interesting. I don't know about anyone else but if I was informed about clan scrims I would show up. Thanks for the idea!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top