- Joined
- Mar 7, 2008
- Messages
- 995
It all started happening today. I'll let the picture speak for itself.
Anyone know whats going on?
I tried Verifying Game Cache but it didn't help. This has happened before, but it was a one time thing. Now it happens within minutes.
I'm fairly certain its not a hardware issue, it only happens in TF2.
EDIT: Scratch that, something similar just happened in Assassins Creed.
If this is Video Card issue, I am going to be really ticked off.
System:
Video Card: 8800 GTS 640MB
MOBO: EVGA nForce 680i
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz
RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS
I'm going to try a couple more games tomorrow and see what happens. My next step will be updating drivers.
Anyone know whats going on?
I tried Verifying Game Cache but it didn't help. This has happened before, but it was a one time thing. Now it happens within minutes.
I'm fairly certain its not a hardware issue, it only happens in TF2.
EDIT: Scratch that, something similar just happened in Assassins Creed.
If this is Video Card issue, I am going to be really ticked off.
System:
Video Card: 8800 GTS 640MB
MOBO: EVGA nForce 680i
CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.66Ghz
RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS
I'm going to try a couple more games tomorrow and see what happens. My next step will be updating drivers.
Last edited:

















