Turtle Beach Head set

Swordsman12

Active Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
307
I bought a new Turtle Beach headset the AK-R8 in vent sometimes the people say it sounds like I am a robot but in a game they hear an echo. If you have an idead our a good preset please help me.:confused:
 
Are you using a soundcard? That can have an effect on the quality of the mic. Also check to see if you change senisitivity settings and stuff to increase the quality. Other than that idk.
 
PM me and we can get together in vent and work on your mic.

I have a TB headset too and don't recall having a problem but I've had problems with other headsets.
 
I have this SAME exact problem. I read somewhere, and yes I lost the page, that it is a problem with Turtle Beach headsets and Asus motherboards. Other than that the only advise I have is when your turn roboto, unplug your headset from the black box for about a minute and it will temporally fix the issue.

If anyone know how to fix this I would love you forever.
 
Back
Top