Norton problem

jfreak

I made one post
Joined
Feb 11, 2009
Messages
3
Every Monday i have my Norton Virus Scan set up to run a scan at eight. When it starts and i am in COD4 my character starts to glitch my spinning in circles at a rate of probably 5-10 per second. I don't know if there is a setting i need to change or what? Any help?
 
when avg scans my comp i get major lag in css, so i just scan my comp when im not playing
 
I'm not exactly being helpful here, but Norton IS your problem. There is better free antivirus software out there, like !avast and AVG
 
Well Norton is a very good virus scanner, but all you need to do is make it scan at a different time.
 
Exactly, go through the settings and try to find "scheduled Scans" then change the frequency and time

And the only two decent freeware AV's are avast and Avira... not avg >.>
 

Latest posts

Back
Top