Help With Copier

ZANtehMAN!

Thread Thumper
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
1,072
Ok so I have an HP Officejet 7310 All-In-One

so usually i go to copy things, press color or black and it copys from the glass tray thing. Now whenever I try to copy something it tells me:"Load Original in Document feeder

Press ok"

Now i Don't want to have to do that i want it to copy from the tray!

Anyone with ideas, help is greatly appreciated

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
A couple things I can think of off the top of my head:

- There may be a preference option for scanning from the glass versus using the ADF (automatic document feeder)
- You may have to put the item to be copied on the glass before you press the button, the unit can tell if there is something on the glass or not. It may be checking the glass and then assuming you mean to use the ADF because there's nothing on the glass.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top