Addon recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Kitten

Active Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
298
I reccommend this addon for the server. I would love to have a medic class, and i want to run around heal people.
:)

EDIT:
Sorry for posting in wrong section, i didn't think that DoD General Forums took recommendations.
 
Last edited:
i think its a great idea
i also think valve should create a japanese and british side
 
i think its a great idea
i also think valve should create a japanese and british side

No, but i think something close to that.

Instead of US Army, and Axis, have Allied Forces, and Axis Forces, and after choosing have a 2 sub-catergorys, for allied, US Army, British Army, and for axis, German Army, Japanese Army. That, my friends, would be awesome!:cool:
 
well lets see, day of defeat...hmmmm.....yes the japanese were defeated as well so then the sequel should be Defeated again on a different day?
 
Some possible sequel names :

Day Of Defeat : A bit more saucy
Day Of Victory : Tomato Sauce
Day Most Of Us Will Die : Brown Sauce
Day Of No Gain : BBQ Sauce
Day We Fight : We ran out of sauce.
 
not a bad idea...if anything though it will take a while for that idea to take root amongst everyone
 
Some possible sequel names :

Day Of Defeat : A bit more saucy
Day Of Victory : Tomato Sauce
Day Most Of Us Will Die : Brown Sauce
Day Of No Gain : BBQ Sauce
Day We Fight : We ran out of sauce.

LMAO. This is classy.
 
I think we should have fighter planes and mines and more powered up rockets that actually do damage and nerfed grenades and BATTLESHIPS IN THE KALT SEWERS
 
it would be fun except have a medic and mg camp a good spot and you could never get by


I also do not know how it works so im just guessing. There are proably a number of ways to run it
 
Yeah im agreed to add the medic.

Lol i imagine an achievement : heal 500 players :D
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i think its a great idea
i also think valve should create a japanese and british side

I think they should and the limit of the players should be like 66 for the Japanese and British side... I think British and US should be allies and Japan and Wehrmacht should be Axis... lol....... It should be a great battle...
 
I think we should have fighter planes and mines and more powered up rockets that actually do damage and nerfed grenades and BATTLESHIPS IN THE KALT SEWERS


You left out the two new classes. The Bradley and the Panzer.
 
Cuz I'm sure BATTLESHIPS would fit in the sewers...lol. As for a title:

Day of Update: We Finally Get a Big Update!
 
I reccommend this addon for the server. I would love to have a medic class, and i want to run around heal people.
:)



I played this medic class on a different server. The only thing that I did not like was the one shot from a primary weapon that is picked up. Imagine being a memic someone calls for a medic and your respond. But on the way to them you turn a corner a run over weapon that was on the ground, then a enemy pops up in front of you bam 1 shot and you toss the weapon. OMG now your pistol comes out you have to cock it then shoot. But guess what unless you get extremly lucky with the one shot ... Your dead
 
Last edited:
No, but i think something close to that.

Instead of US Army, and Axis, have Allied Forces, and Axis Forces, and after choosing have a 2 sub-catergorys, for allied, US Army, British Army, and for axis, German Army, Japanese Army. That, my friends, would be awesome!:cool:

I like that idea.
 
No, but i think something close to that.

Instead of US Army, and Axis, have Allied Forces, and Axis Forces, and after choosing have a 2 sub-catergorys, for allied, US Army, British Army, and for axis, German Army, Japanese Army. That, my friends, would be awesome!:cool:

Yes but in historical context it would matter if u were playing on the pacific or western theater, thats why they should make Italian not Japanese =D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top