Might Be Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runnin_Wild08

Active Member
Joined
May 10, 2008
Messages
270
Hey,
I might be gone anywhere from a day to a week. I got one of those Trojan Viruses in the week I didnt have an anti-virus program running. Its Trojan Horse_Vundo. and nothing I do gets rid of it. So, right now i am waiting till the day the computer crashes and when it does I am taking it in to get it all cleaned out and vista put on it. Hope they do it in a day but knowing the place I go to it will be a week. So if I am not in game or on Vent this is why. Hope to be back soon, runnin wild through the sewers dropping off ammo by FMD and killing London Blitz. See Ya'll later have a good weekend.

Joe:D
 
sorry to hear that bro :(

Well, hopefully u will get ur PC fixed real soon so I can play with u in kalt :)
 
Well, cuz it will be totally clean, when you get it back, it will be better than ever! :D
 
when u do get vista make sure that u have good anti-virus software, because i am having lots of problems on it, mainly because i didnt have a good anti-virus software installed in time. best of luck to u though
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top