Mic Boost Hotkey

Carnage

Active Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
267
I was wondering does anyone know how to bind a window key to turn on and off the mic boost in the sound setting on windows? I'm getting tired of minimizing the game and checking it and unchecking it. I tired google-ing it but I couldn't find it. Thank you in advance!!! :)
 
Go to voice once your in a game like CSS,TF2 and you can see if mic is boosted there instead of going to windows :P

Mines done it sometimes..

Hope that helps.
 
Go to voice once your in a game like CSS,TF2 and you can see if mic is boosted there instead of going to windows :P

Mines done it sometimes..

Hope that helps.

Thats on as well....Cause when i go in vent, people here the fuzz of the boost in windows and in l4d, i just want to be able to turn it on and off every now and then. :)
 
Got you, Not sure how you can Disable it tho not sure, i haven't tired it yet.
 
Got you, Not sure how you can Disable it tho not sure, i haven't tired it yet.

well, one thing i know that we spelled tried as tired.
2nd i think in order to macro key it or something, we would have to use a program or go into a script. but i'm a noob at that -_-
 

Latest posts

Back
Top