My rents are leaving for the Dominican for a week and leaving me here in the freezing cold of a Canadian winter.
Yeah it's stupid I know. I am the most responsible person I know (ahahahaha yeah right). But anyway i will be chillan around the forums, maybe pop in for an hour or 2, but i'll probably not be on, unless I can DL DoD:S source to my Grandparents computer, i will not be on consistently.
Lol but I am having a super awesome party with everyone while they are gone, and i'll leave it at the fact that I can't discuss the events that will occur at the party due to ego rules, so you can all use your imaginations (or past experiences) to figure out what we are doing at this party lol.
Or.. since I still gotta catch the bus infront of my house, I could forge a note and then just stay home all week lol.
My Rents said:"You are not responsible enough to live by yourself while we are away, so you are spending the week with your grandparents. Plus since you are not 16 if anything should happen to the house, the insurance won't cover it
Yeah it's stupid I know. I am the most responsible person I know (ahahahaha yeah right). But anyway i will be chillan around the forums, maybe pop in for an hour or 2, but i'll probably not be on, unless I can DL DoD:S source to my Grandparents computer, i will not be on consistently.
Lol but I am having a super awesome party with everyone while they are gone, and i'll leave it at the fact that I can't discuss the events that will occur at the party due to ego rules, so you can all use your imaginations (or past experiences) to figure out what we are doing at this party lol.
Or.. since I still gotta catch the bus infront of my house, I could forge a note and then just stay home all week lol.
Last edited:



















