- Joined
- Jul 1, 2008
- Messages
- 40
I am having trouble with my computer so i did a diagnostic and i got this error
error code 0146
msg error code 2000-0146
msg unit 0 : DST Log Contains Errors
i am using a dell inspiron e1505 and this happens to be my second hard drive. This first crashed. I was wondering if their was anything i can do to fix this problem without buying a new hard drive. If i wipe the hard drive and re-install windows would that work?
plz help.
error code 0146
msg error code 2000-0146
msg unit 0 : DST Log Contains Errors
i am using a dell inspiron e1505 and this happens to be my second hard drive. This first crashed. I was wondering if their was anything i can do to fix this problem without buying a new hard drive. If i wipe the hard drive and re-install windows would that work?
plz help.










