Hi there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaRz

I made one post
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
6
Hey all, SaRz here.
Just wanted to say hello after joining what seems to be quite the crew.
I play mostly Donner so you probably havent seen me outside of that but that will change right now as my addiction to certain maps changes.

See you out there!


**and yes, my name comes from the disease, its also my graffiti name**
 
plz dont shovel me with your disease :'( lol.
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay and hope to see you in Avalanche sometime ;-)
 
Hey there SARZ i dont seem to see you play at donner!!! hmmm..... I think i've seen your name once in game but not that i think of donner.... Sorry bud.... But hey have fun playing at our servers...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top