M Mootinie Poster Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 116 Feb 22, 2009 #1 PSD going up later, as well as link to the font used. I'll probably use this ingame soon; showing up Jv..
PSD going up later, as well as link to the font used. I'll probably use this ingame soon; showing up Jv..
M Mootinie Poster Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 116 Feb 22, 2009 #2 Aarandorf said: Hah it looks pretty good I must say its well made, gratz Click to expand... Hehe, took me about 3 minutes haha
Aarandorf said: Hah it looks pretty good I must say its well made, gratz Click to expand... Hehe, took me about 3 minutes haha
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Feb 22, 2009 #4 Looking at your sig, you can do better
M Mootinie Poster Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 116 Feb 22, 2009 #5 ?Jv? said: Looking at your sig, you can do better Click to expand... I know lol. But my signature was C4D's, smudging, filters and blending. This was something completely different
?Jv? said: Looking at your sig, you can do better Click to expand... I know lol. But my signature was C4D's, smudging, filters and blending. This was something completely different