help with photoshop with this server

D-Tektive

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
602
hey, L0ck-0n here,

just wondering if any1 can tell me how to make something in a avatar '
invisible' or 'see through'....becuz the white in my sig shows up even though in photoshop, it is 'clear'
 
hey, L0ck-0n here,

just wondering if any1 can tell me how to make something in a avatar '
invisible' or 'see through'....becuz the white in my sig shows up even though in photoshop, it is 'clear'

Save it is a PNG file.
Problem solved.
 
Saved in either GIF or PNG.

Although, I prefer PNG because the quality of the picture comes out nicely rather than GIF (which gives this static-y look)
 
Saved in either GIF or PNG.

Although, I prefer PNG because the quality of the picture comes out nicely rather than GIF (which gives this static-y look)

well i always do that....but do i make it interlaced or not? and should i use an URL or upload from my computer?
 
well i always do that....but do i make it interlaced or not? and should i use an URL or upload from my computer?

1. I find Interlaced doesn't make a difference, so I skip it.
2. Use URL, it's more efficient and allows you to keep a nice portfolio of your work.
I use Photobucket for Signatures, ImageShack for tutorials.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top