New guy checking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Soccer Moms

I made one post
Joined
Feb 22, 2009
Messages
4
Hello... I've been playing on DoD:S servers for a couple of months since reinstalling it. My screen name is "I <3 Soccer Moms". A lot of servers make me change my name. :rolleyes: I coach youth baseball and soccer... which spawned a few relationships and attractions with soccer moms.

Anyway, my favorite side is Axis, and favorite weapon is Rocket's secondary machine gun. :D
 
your name isnt too offensive. but it can be taken the wron way i would suggest putting in a request to change it b4 someone horw a fuss about it
 
when i first saw your name. i just laughed as i killed you, but some people could take it offensivly :-p but put your app in along with a name change. and you should be accepted i would imagine :)
 
Change your name to a soccer mom, that way went you kill someone it will say
blalala got killed by a soccer mom - How awesome? :D
 
Your name is not that big of a deal, but as some of the other guys mentioned some people might take it offensively so I might would request a name change. I wouldn't make it the top of my priorities. But anyway glad to have you in man, hope to see you in game. By the way I love axis rockets because they are so easy to punch! :)
 
I can't see how somebody would have offense to name like yours. It seems fine to me.

Well anyways, welcome to the clan
 
someone could even take offense to your name nutshot or mine if they found the reason. his is one of the boarder line sexual harassment names. its still a grey area though
 
I don't find it offensive, maybe leave it until someone complains or something, but I really can't see the big deal. You could say I <3 Pudding, and someone could find something offensive.
 
I dont have a problem with the name you should get sign up in the recruitment office of DoD lets get the tag on you bud.
 
Well there u have it, if Council approves just make an app and you can keep your name :)
 
Hey Soccer mom, I see you in Kalt all the time :D

You should deff put in an app. :)

I will see you in kalt.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top