S Skillbox Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 689 Feb 23, 2009 #1 Has eGO ever thought about going into Crysis/Crysis wars?
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Feb 23, 2009 #2 I doubt eGO has enough members playing that game to even attempt that
S skoutzykola Famous Joined Jul 12, 2007 Messages 539 Feb 23, 2009 #3 KillZone said: I doubt eGO has enough members playing that game to even attempt that Click to expand... same here
KillZone said: I doubt eGO has enough members playing that game to even attempt that Click to expand... same here
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Feb 23, 2009 #4 KillZone said: I doubt eGO has enough members playing that game to even attempt that Click to expand... qft
KillZone said: I doubt eGO has enough members playing that game to even attempt that Click to expand... qft
Rooted_Dust Poster Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 111 Feb 23, 2009 #5 The specs are too high for the average gamer, and it's really not that good of an MP game to boot.
S Skillbox Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 689 Feb 24, 2009 #6 Rooted_Dust said: The specs are too high for the average gamer, and it's really not that good of an MP game to boot. Click to expand... Actually eGO im sure has more then enough members to get 1 server up and if your a real "Gamer" then you should be able to run it on at least medium
Rooted_Dust said: The specs are too high for the average gamer, and it's really not that good of an MP game to boot. Click to expand... Actually eGO im sure has more then enough members to get 1 server up and if your a real "Gamer" then you should be able to run it on at least medium
G GameGuruTB Rookie Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 42 Feb 24, 2009 #7 I just got Crysis with Crysis warhead. I have to admit, while Crysis' multiplayer isn't so good, Crysis Wars multiplayer rocks! I'd fully support a Crysis Wars server.
I just got Crysis with Crysis warhead. I have to admit, while Crysis' multiplayer isn't so good, Crysis Wars multiplayer rocks! I'd fully support a Crysis Wars server.
P PeterGriffin EGO Zealot Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,813 Feb 24, 2009 #8 Skillbox said: Actually eGO im sure has more then enough members to get 1 server up and if your a real "Gamer" then you should be able to run it on at least medium Click to expand... thats a very arrogant thing to say,
Skillbox said: Actually eGO im sure has more then enough members to get 1 server up and if your a real "Gamer" then you should be able to run it on at least medium Click to expand... thats a very arrogant thing to say,
S Skillbox Forum Fiend Joined Aug 17, 2008 Messages 689 Feb 24, 2009 #9 PeterGriffin said: thats a very arrogant thing to say, Click to expand... ur acting very cynical for downposing my opinion
PeterGriffin said: thats a very arrogant thing to say, Click to expand... ur acting very cynical for downposing my opinion