the woman in ur life

cooley

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 21, 2008
Messages
625
never teach them to play css. just dont do it you will regret it they will become better and rub it in. you will lay in bed away at 4 am stareing at the ceiling thinking "theirs no way im the one who showed her how to play thats not possiable"





do u really want that i dont think so. JUST DONT DO IT TRUST ME
 
DONT DO IT IM TELLING U. here picture this you and her are in a fight and you make a really good point and think to ur self " i got this she cant say anything to that ' when all of a sudden u hear " well atleast i know how to use a m4"
 
Meh, I taught my brother how to play DoD:s. Now I lay awake at 4 am because he has the sound blasting... Mortars, Gun shots, and screaming players can keep anyone up :(( I kinda regret it now, lol.
 
Meh, I taught my brother how to play DoD:s. Now I lay awake at 4 am because he has the sound blasting... Mortars, Gun shots, and screaming players can keep anyone up :(( I kinda regret it now, lol.

buy him a headset and you will only here his voice
 
im telling u guys watch out man they will end up like bulletsponge;s wife shes cal good
 
i didnt teach my gf to play css, i taught her to shoot a real gun. she learned on my .45 and lets just say if your within 25 yards, shell put 2 in the chest and 1 in the head. i win. well.....she does
 
Back
Top