- Joined
- Aug 15, 2007
- Messages
- 1,582
Im checking out getting Garys Mod, and I googled it and i saw you can get Gmod from steam for like $10, I just want to make sure that this is the right one to get. I am not educated in this area, but i really would like to get the gmod Death uses. Looks like fun and I would enjoy making sigs for everybody who wants one.














....and to answer your question DK...garry's mod is a "mod" more than a game, its where you can spawn any object from the source engine, if you have counter strike source, you can use counter strike stuff, and same with DoD and half life 2...you can spawn rag dolls, which are basically dead bodies, and you can put them in positions, and you can weld stuff together for building things, make cool scenes and such...its a fun game!!!!!!!!!!