- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 174
Fellow eGOvillians! I am having trouble. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium and therein built-in WMP11. Since it being stock installed on my modest DELL, I have reinstalled the whole thing twice and had several Nero installations (the thing is a pain to in/un-install!) which were long, pointless, and apparently did some harm too? When I try to play a DVD in WMP11, I get no sound but good (usual) picture. I Googled around and it seems that whenever Nero uninstalls (and it uninstalls incredibly badly, leaving a lot of stuff behind) it takes some codec?s with it, ruining the sound ability of WMP11. What should I do? Download certain codec?s? Can experts explain which and how I would know. WMP11 is the only player on my PC as of right now so I really need help. Thank you kindly for your answers.













