Your Future?

hmmmm future... CSS/DODS God =D i wish hahaha

probably somewhere helping someone out cause im like that ;D
 
I am just finishing up a degree in Computer Science and I plan on being some sort of software developer, although I am sure my first job after the university will not be my dream job.
 
Well, I'd like to be a doctor.

Failing that, probably a teacher in maths or computers.
 
Wow, this question is difficult. I'm always thinking about it, right now I'm leaning towards medicine, but who knows what the future has in store for me. I really love languages (taking Russian) and global issues, so I was thinking about majoring in a form a foreign policy or what not.
 
hopefully if all goes well...i will be a PC Technician...(sigh) too bad there's about 8 dif. certifications i need...and they're all about $250 :(
 
God, theres many things I want to do in the future.
I'm studying criminal psychology, so there is that possibility.
I'm currently writing a novella that I might get published.
I'm going to be making a movie in October, and I have a near encyclopedic knowledge of the industry as well as movies themselves.

The route I'm most interested in though is the criminal psychology route. It'd be a waste of an 8 obsession with the minds of Manson and the like to not try and hit this mark.
 
something in engeneering or other things like something that you get a lot of money for doin not a lot of stuff
 
If you like engineering, Volenteer at a metal shop for a co9uple weeks get to know people....

then you start to get to get connnections O_o
 
i want to join the air force and then retire (maybe) then become a pilot for jet airliners... and of course keep in touch with all of my eGO friends!!!! :
 

Latest posts

Back
Top