C&C: Red Alert 3

I loved C&C3, so I can't agree with all the "the series sucks now" comments.

I haven't gotten my hands on C&C:RA3 yet, but I plan on it. It's the only C&C game I don't own.
 
I actually just finished playing the demo for this and I did not like it one bit.

I have been a fan of the C&C series, especially RA, but this felt way too complicated and unbalanced.

The CO-OP sounds nice though.
 
I actually just finished playing the demo for this and I did not like it one bit.

I have been a fan of the C&C series, especially RA, but this felt way too complicated and unbalanced.

The CO-OP sounds nice though.

Once you get used to playing it, Its really not that complex or anything. Just as you thought, the Co-op is GREAT fun though. Sometimes it helps to have a player helping you, but other times it doesn't, because the AI is usually better then me at campaign mode, ^^
 
I've been a long time C&C fan - both RA and the original. Can't say I liked RA3 one bit. For one, the scale is wrong. Way too close, with no real way to zoom out. I had real hopes for the co-op, but meh so far. Units still don't feel like any of the previous RAs. I get artifacts on the graphics.

Don't pay full price for it.
 
I've been a long time C&C fan - both RA and the original. Can't say I liked RA3 one bit. For one, the scale is wrong. Way too close, with no real way to zoom out. I had real hopes for the co-op, but meh so far. Units still don't feel like any of the previous RAs. I get artifacts on the graphics.

Don't pay full price for it.

thanks for advice!
 
Back
Top