Cycles of the Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutshot

Poster
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
100
I noticed something over time playing this game that I thought was pretty funny and is the reason that both sides win pretty often.

First one side starts to dominate and win frequently. Most of the bad players on the losing side want to be on the winning team so they switch. At this point the winning team becomes overpopulated, then somebody says "teams."

Most of the time now the poorer players who are now on the winning team do not want to go back, so now the good players switch to the team that was being dominated. The teams are once again balanced and the skill heavy side will be switched. This is how the win/loss of both teams are balanced.

I saw that happen about 5 times and avalance earlier and when i realized what was happening it made me laugh.
 
Yea it happens most of the time. That is one of the reasons I like to play on the losing side.
 
lol, i know or the losing team will have like 8 players quit and then teams even and then they rejoin the game. which is sad :( but ohhwell lol.
 
I really like to play on the losing team on Kalt because then you don't need to go find the enemy, they are just right there to be shot. If doesn't always work well (i.e. your team loses) but it can be fun just to pop up from spawn and start shooting in my humble opinion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top