A little Assist in the Admin Department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
159
I was told that I was getting my G and that with that I need to download the Ventrillo program and install it. Could one of the admins point me to a trustworthy site to download the program and any tips to using the program?

R/Bullet
 
ya and dont forget to get maul verified. Some simple admin tools for you to learn:

y + @ = all speak

u + @ = admin speak

u + @@ + <at least 4 characters of name>= private chat

y + @@@ = white chat across center for all players

in console:

sm_menu = admin menu

condump: records console logs into dod folder

record <name> = demos
 
Ok I have the program installed. Thanks for the admin commands Rubberbandman! Any and all further guidance would surely be appreciated.

R/Bullet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top