Upgrading the Ava/Donner Box

Well I figured that much. I just don't know the details of servers, so I wasn't sure if it'd be possible/we were going to upgrade the rates as well.
 
JohnT I like your second post just after keeping the IP's if possible. If we do keep the IP's what is to come of the old box? do we actually own the boxes?

Also, what about some sort of free DNS forwarder. That way IP's become less important - and the next time we will not have this problem again. Instead of getting people to save 123.123.123.123:27015 in their favorites why not encourage them to save "kalt.edgegamers.us" in their favorites which automatically forwards them to the kalt servers IP (whether its 1.1.1.1 or 255.255.255.254 and changes 6 times per day, it always pointing to our box)
 
no way kalt stays with its current box, i play on kalt a lot more than ava and donner but when i do go to ava / donner to me its laggier and kalt is really good ping for me so keep kalt as kalt box
 

Latest posts

Back
Top