taking a bow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuiDSiLk

Famous
Joined
Nov 28, 2008
Messages
487
Hard times have come. And even harder choices have to be made. One of many hard choices is to turn off my internet service. I do alot of stuff online. But none will be missed more than the eGO clan and everything that it stands for. I will miss everything from the gamers to the feeling of belonging to something better than myself n helping others grow, to all the great sponsors who keep giving out such awsome gear. I pray that I will not be gone to long. I will have but a few days left so I hope to catch some of you with a bullet. lol
 
So this is not a good bye this is a see you later post

Sorry to hear you will be AFK but we all know real life happens. I hope everything turns out ok, and when the hard times pass AND THEY WILL eGO will be here brother.

Until we frag together again l8r

Punked.gif


"We will keep the light on for ya"
 
Last edited:
i sorry to see you go :-( as i have not had the pleasure of knowing you, but i hope your personal problems gets fixed soon and to see you back here soon :)
untill then be safe. :)
 
We miss all our friends who can't play so you will be missed by all, hope you can sort things out and come back soon. Good luck.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 
Aw, take care! I had the pleasure of playing on the server with you a couple times. Cheers.
 
i just got my internet!! im on it like 5/5 ( 24/7 but only 5hours and 5days) lol... i would die if i lost the internet!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top