Bill Mauldin is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
picture.php


"Hey Quaffer"

"Yeah Bones?"

"What say we send the =(e)= up to the Tank to check on that sniper?"





Chapter 2
 
Last edited:
This is hysterical. You made my night Quaffer, Bravo.

I can remember when a few eGO's pulled something like this on me. And I STILL know who you are.
 
Last edited:
Lmao i know how you feel, back in the days of the sniper map

Morten : hey bunny go out there and be a discration, i need to see his muzzle flash again
Me: Alright! *runs out fireing randomly into the air and gets sniped*
Morten: Darn i didnt see it, go out again!
 
thats actually preety funny!! "send the =(e)= over there" even though i havent heard any admins say that!! lol it would be funny!
 
sounds perfect to me...but i know myself to well I would volunteer because I can do what the =e= can except a little, little better!
 
hahahah! that was great, Quaffer <3

The sad thing is when i see people continuously getting sniped I run out there of my own accord and do that, lets face it I'm not gonna be able to get them yet, so I leave it to the more experienced guys so I only die once instead of ten times running into his sights, Is that bad? lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top