No internet?

5starGeneralAlphaSnake

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,272
Yes your wondering what the heck he does has interwebs. But i dont.
My bro's computer and my fathers computer both have internet. But my computer and my moms laptop(wireless) Dont. I dont know whats going on with this.
I unpluged and repluged everything,restarted,cried a little. I am going completely insane.
Please help. Im being mean to vandall which i said i would give him 5000 casino cash if he meelee killed me and then taunted me. I 2 hours later lost internet.

p.s. I got off tf2 and the internet just stoped????
That was thursday night at 8.
Its saturday at 2:39

edit:SHOP here:http://www.threadart.com/shop/category.asp?catid=10 <----was my yahoo ad
 
Yes your wondering what the heck he does has interwebs. But i dont.
My bro's computer and my fathers computer both have internet. But my computer and my moms laptop(wireless) Dont. I dont know whats going on with this.
I unpluged and repluged everything,restarted,cried a little. I am going completely insane.
Please help. Im being mean to vandall which i said i would give him 5000 casino cash if he meelee killed me and then taunted me. I 2 hours later lost internet.

p.s. I got off tf2 and the internet just stoped????
That was thursday night at 8.
Its saturday at 2:39

edit:SHOP here:http://www.threadart.com/shop/category.asp?catid=10 <----was my yahoo ad


right click on the inernet thing on the bottum right corner of your screen and click diagonose and repair that should fix it pm me if it doesnt ill see wat i can do for u
 
I used wire internet. My mom uses wireless.
So i cant do that.
I think somehow my dad stoped my internet or my bro stopped it.
 
Well, if your dad or your brother is playing a prank on you, I guess we wouldn't be able to know or help you. And yes, you can diagnose/repair a wired network, not just a wireless one, although problems with wired ones are very infrequent. If you can, post a photo of your network settings - ip, gateway, subnet, dns...
 
go to run and type "cmd". In the command prompt type "ipconfig /release" then type "ipconfig /flushdns" followed by "ipconfig /registerdns". This basically does the same thing as the windows "repair connection" feature. After that type "ipconfig /all" and tell me what it says. Namely your IP address, DNS server, DHCP server, and default gateway.

Note: Don't type the commands with the quotes.

If you feel a member of your family is blocking you from the internet then the primary way they might accomplish this is to program the router to block your MAC or IP address from access the Internet or even the LAN. If you know about router settings log into the router from one of the working computers and make sure this isn't the case. If you don't then the best thing to do would be to find the router reset button (Usually on the back) and hold it down for about 5 seconds until it resets the router. This is different than just pulling the power cable for a few minutes.
 
You have to hold the button down for it to reset, it doesn't do anything if you just press it. It's a precaution to prevent people from accidentally resetting their router.
 
My bro is seeing if its virus and i believe it is.
My mom's wireless works but mine wired dosent so ill reply with news.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top