My first Day on DoD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZaw

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
669
Hai there fellow ego'ers. I just bought DoD and started playing it.

After 2 hours of fixing various startup glitches i finally got to the server browser. Hopped onto kalt and selected a random class. The recoil of DoDS scares me! After getting yelled at to "Stop discussing the game and start playing" (i was asking how to do various things :P) i got into the sniper class. I got my first 5 kill streak the first time i sniped (I have good aim in tf2, and in DoDS sniping is SOO easy for me.) I quit after a while and then came back onto Flash.
I didn't really struggle with the map layout too much on flash as i just followed my teammates and played defensively (i got an mg the first second of joining :D). Someone offered to trade sniper so i accepted.

By the end of my streak i was dominating 5 ppl, and one of them was Xpert :D.

Anyways, im very happy with the game except that my screenshots get corruped (my pics of the dominations are just black pictures) and you'll see me on the servers as (e) TheZaw [ESG] :3.

Cya later!

~Zaw
 
BTW to help with the screen shot deal, same as with TF2 type into console:

bind f5 "jpeg"

and there no chance of them being corrupted.

Oh and I hope I see you in flash... you better hope you dont see me muhahaha!
 
BTW to help with the screen shot deal, same as with TF2 type into console:

bind f5 "jpeg"

and there no chance of them being corrupted.

Oh and I hope I see you in flash... you better hope you dont see me muhahaha!

First thing i did was jpeg.
The img is just
dwvvcp.jpg


I had my tab scoreboard open, but i don't think that affects it.

Anyways, i will see you in flash. And you will see me. In a deathcam shot! :p
 
Hey, glad you enjoy the game. Stop by avalance sometime. The map is a bit more complex than flash but its fun.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top