Introduction

Sundown

I made one post
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
2
Hi some of you may remember me in your server. I go by the name Sundown|DF|, [VIE]Sundown|DF|. From the symbols you may think I belong to a clan but I don't. DF stands for Delta Force, We are just a group of people who are friends and meet on TS but don't have a game server.

Also you will sometimes see VIE in front of my name. This is also not a clan. It is called Victory in Europe, What this is is a group of people from all over the world who come together twice a week to play DOD either on an allies or axies team. There are 11 campaigns fought, One on Wed and the other on Sat. please ck it out at : http://dod.ctagames.com/forums

Again not trying to recruit anyone into a clan. It just gaming similar to a scrim but more relaxing and fun.

I hope you dont mind this. I enjoy playing on your server and do not want to offend anyone.

Tks

Sunny
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top