Leaving for about a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tr33t

Poster
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
236
Dear eGO,

I've been with my girlfriend for a year now, actually over, and we are taking a break for March. So after thinking this through I have decided to take a break from eGO to try and think things through. I might be on every once in a while, but not often. To those who know the whole story, gladly tell everyone who wants to know. We do not know if we will get back together or see others. If I come back in April you can ask me and see where we stand, but anytime in March, I wouldn't ask me... Math has made me puke now because of the other guy and I can't sing because the songs make me think of her.. It's going to be a little hard. Peace.

I love you guys,

Brian Colby Hunter
 
i feel you man going through it myself but shooting people and drivin fast makes me feel better. Everything will be perfect in the end.....If its not perfect then its not the end. that is what i am living by right now. good luck man and everything will work out in the end
 
hey bro, i am sorry to hear that :( and she will realize that guy just wants 1 thing and pretty sure you know what that is, but in the end you know she will come back because she will miss all the things you did for her, just dont do anything stupid to push her away ok :), hope this helps abit :)

good luck bro.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top