M mattdabatt Poster Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 108 Mar 3, 2009 #1 i always loved this remix. you guys heard it before right? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8qnsmS6xo[/ame] Last edited: Mar 3, 2009
i always loved this remix. you guys heard it before right? [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8qnsmS6xo[/ame]
Angeal Forum Fanatic Joined Aug 27, 2008 Messages 995 Mar 3, 2009 #3 LOL i love the song And that's the chocobo theme song! I'm know because i own FF7 on my psp and ps1
Shini Thread Junky Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 760 Mar 3, 2009 #4 ROFL! i've played 4, 5, 8, 10, and 10-2, didnt beat 4, 5, and 8 though but almost beat 4 (DS) until my cousin saved over it with his file... >.> i got lazy starting all over XP
ROFL! i've played 4, 5, 8, 10, and 10-2, didnt beat 4, 5, and 8 though but almost beat 4 (DS) until my cousin saved over it with his file... >.> i got lazy starting all over XP
H Hoodie EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 6,515 Mar 3, 2009 #5 Angeal said: LOL i love the song And that's the chocobo theme song! I'm know because i own FF7 on my psp and ps1 Click to expand... Best game ever made. Only reason I have a PS1.
Angeal said: LOL i love the song And that's the chocobo theme song! I'm know because i own FF7 on my psp and ps1 Click to expand... Best game ever made. Only reason I have a PS1.
R RyuSeishin I made one post Joined Feb 19, 2009 Messages 3 Mar 4, 2009 #8 i've heard it before but its beenawhile since i have awesome song though