Won't be on for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoT HiTReG?

Active Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
301
Until my internet stops sucking lol. It's been doing this for about 2-3 weeks straight now.

GG internet! Torrents FTL.

Sorry guys I'll miss you and ava ;)
Probably won't be able to get back on until April to play when I'm outta college for the year. College + wireless = gg wp no re internet.

I'll check the forums regularly tho ;)

rofllag.jpg


lol.jpg
 
Wow if you got that speed and i got 3 MB download speed and still i get lag, i won't even try to imagine your lag lol
 
wow. i get 9500kbps download speed plus 1200 kbps upload speed n i dont lag. i cant even imagine how bad u lag :( i sorry hope you come back soon :)

 
Last edited:
lol... I have 7.3kbps and 768kbps upload! and it does not lag!! only when i have the modom on for a week staight! then i have to turn it off and then on! for some reason! It can not handle being on all the time!! something like that!! lol
 
yeesh thats terrible internets!
Well i have seen you on AVA before, no wonder i havent seen you on lately, well good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top