- Joined
- Jan 4, 2009
- Messages
- 186
I'm starting a new thread kinda like the "what are you listening now to" threads but a bit different.
We (I) want to know what song got you going today, got you all wind up, you wanted to put on the second you got home, what made you turn up the volume of your radio,...
Easiest and best thing is to put the youtube (or equivilant) version in this thread so we can enjoy it too. I think this can stimulate people checking the forum every day and get to know your friends musical taste
Howto: to put in the youtube movie in your post use [url ]youtubelink[ /url] *without the spaces offcourse*
rules:
- Only 1 song/link per person per day
- No obscene clips in any way (unless it's an official music clip)
- Only music, no funny and or other clips.
- Any other rules admins add
We (I) want to know what song got you going today, got you all wind up, you wanted to put on the second you got home, what made you turn up the volume of your radio,...
Easiest and best thing is to put the youtube (or equivilant) version in this thread so we can enjoy it too. I think this can stimulate people checking the forum every day and get to know your friends musical taste

Howto: to put in the youtube movie in your post use [url ]youtubelink[ /url] *without the spaces offcourse*
rules:
- Only 1 song/link per person per day
- No obscene clips in any way (unless it's an official music clip)
- Only music, no funny and or other clips.
- Any other rules admins add

Last edited:



















