What Song got you going today??

I heard this song on the radio at work though this version is sweet too, These guy's can sing !

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_A7Hu0uKNw[/ame]
 
I just love to laugh in the morning.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iUjx4_X1qA&feature=channel_page[/ame]


And my daughters favorite morning song... mine also.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz-UvQYAmbg[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Good choice kingback. I had that in my car's CD changer for over a year at least.

I ran across this looking for another video a few days ago and I've had it stuck in my head:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSYxT9GM0fQ[/ame]
 
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZBQMJlVXyc[/ame]
 
yea Soulripper they were influenced by them, they were doing their thing around the same time
 
Yay, favorite song to listen to while playing INS.

I also like Saliva - Click Click Boom when using the rpg :)
 
Last edited:
I'll bet you guys I have the strangest tastes in music. I mean, death metal and classical. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT24sM49-zc

You know I wouldn't call that the strangest taste. Actually one of my best friends is like that. It's not a combination that you'd think of going together, but I'm pretty sure you're not the only one that has that taste.

I love classical music, and I like a lot of metal, not death metal though. Haven't really liked that at all.

Anyways, this is what I really liked today:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YNUu7w-WpU[/ame]
 
Older one remixed in a jumpstyle version (Jump FTW ... it is in the Lowlands :p )

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZEIN3pmgD0[/ame]
 
Don't hate me for posting this, but I have a 2 year old and this kid's show comes on in the morning and I've had this song stuck in my head all day and I think the chorus is pretty catchy, anyway:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra0c0MCNyL4[/ame]
 
Life is full of games, Hell Yeah. Thank god my kid is a bit young to see that show >.< 1year in a few days :p
 
I listen to classical music as well as Death Metal. My wife makes me listen to Country in the car because she cant handle my music and I enjoy classic rock and the like.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4[/ame]

I know herm would like this song, especially when using nades
 
Slipknot: All Hope is Gone

Woke up to it, love my portable xm radio that doubles up as an alarm! XM 48 ftw!! :D
 
Back
Top