What Song got you going today??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4

I know herm would like this song, especially when using nades

I love old drowning pool. Haven't listened to them in like five years since I lost the CD. I only wish the replacement singer they had gotten was as good as the first. :(

Also, the song that got me going is "Eye of the Storm" by Killswitch Engage. Youtube doesn't seem to have it.
 
Rockstar - Nickelback
Just found it, originally i won't stop listening to Take A Bow by Rhianna XD
 
This is what keeps me going on the whole night :D
[ame="httphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5UQE3QnZwI"]httphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5UQE3QnZwI[/ame]
 
Older Song ... BTW am I the only one into this kind of music ? lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4tiZ7hHRJ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4tiZ7hHRJ4[/ame]
 
I've heard rumors that this is Herms favorite song!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6zBjYIyz-0[/ame]

HAHAHA
 
Monday with,

GORILLAZ!!​

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpDer9wdUEw&feature=related[/ame]
 
Today, older one, one of the first and original Jumpstyle songs

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JfqVQDPcxU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JfqVQDPcxU[/ame]
 
Last edited:
KMFDM (video has nothing to do with the song or the band)

we've got the power
excessive force
industrial soundtrack to the holy war

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNwPCrFKXBk[/ame]
 
Dead Celebrity Status - We Fall We Fall

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4u8DlQ9lIg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4u8DlQ9lIg[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Raveboy - Get up for dancecore !

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7WndCMXAk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x7WndCMXAk[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WW8flwpH-Q&feature=channel_page[/ame]
 
Back
Top