B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 17, 2009 #81 Woo yay! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYlS_kmxES0[/ame]
L Lil'Pizza Boy I made one post Joined Feb 25, 2009 Messages 21 Mar 17, 2009 #82 This is a song i play in my school band. Its called "Kamehameha" Its a very dramatic song and pretty cool to listen to here is the link! P.S. I play the tuba and i have a sweet solo you should be able to find it. http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_inside.html?item=7864698&cart=344579349113125183&type=soundclip&page=&cm_re=detail-_-lookInside-_-thumbnail:inside
This is a song i play in my school band. Its called "Kamehameha" Its a very dramatic song and pretty cool to listen to here is the link! P.S. I play the tuba and i have a sweet solo you should be able to find it. http://www.sheetmusicplus.com/store/smp_inside.html?item=7864698&cart=344579349113125183&type=soundclip&page=&cm_re=detail-_-lookInside-_-thumbnail:inside
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 18, 2009 #83 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wddY7qCn-ig&feature=related[/ame] Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 19, 2009 #84 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSnBApQH9WE[/ame]
Toby666 Poster Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 186 Mar 19, 2009 #85 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osBg3vr7U1g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osBg3vr7U1g[/ame]
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Mar 20, 2009 #86 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphpBt79mrU&feature=related[/ame] alesana ftw
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 20, 2009 #87 Ok i do not like Techno...but this song is addictive. It was on one of the iPod commercials. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE[/ame]
Ok i do not like Techno...but this song is addictive. It was on one of the iPod commercials. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8K90hX4PrE[/ame]
Toby666 Poster Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 186 Mar 20, 2009 #88 Great song kingback! Mine for today...so many... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsKXArQMp5o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsKXArQMp5o[/ame] Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
Great song kingback! Mine for today...so many... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsKXArQMp5o"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsKXArQMp5o[/ame]
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 21, 2009 #89 It's Saturday! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxo3OnekPg8[/ame]
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Mar 22, 2009 #90 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG9qlKEyV4E[/ame]
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 22, 2009 #91 Ok i just got my hair cut, here ya go [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoMdkyeZOqE[/ame]
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Mar 22, 2009 #92 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnDEFyV88Qs[/ame]
B bottleoftheFUNK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 2, 2008 Messages 2,068 Mar 23, 2009 #93 Can't wait until the end of the week. Video dosent make sense to me though... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq72lrDRXpM&feature=related[/ame]
Can't wait until the end of the week. Video dosent make sense to me though... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq72lrDRXpM&feature=related[/ame]
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Mar 27, 2009 #94 Hey Pet Rock you might like this... I have a strange taste in music like metal mixed with classical.. I know. I know... but listen to this, its like an epic sound I feel... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wh_WPX3iD4&feature=related[/ame]
Hey Pet Rock you might like this... I have a strange taste in music like metal mixed with classical.. I know. I know... but listen to this, its like an epic sound I feel... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wh_WPX3iD4&feature=related[/ame]
P PIMP DADDY SMURF Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 8, 2009 Messages 2,855 Mar 27, 2009 #95 Awesome! Toby666 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osBg3vr7U1g Click to expand... DDAAAAMMMNNNN!! I like that A L O T hahahah nice one Toby I like some Techno but most is lame, this however ROCKz
Awesome! Toby666 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osBg3vr7U1g Click to expand... DDAAAAMMMNNNN!! I like that A L O T hahahah nice one Toby I like some Techno but most is lame, this however ROCKz