For everyone who has missed me. You know you have

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubberbandman

Active Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
269
I have been on sparingly these past few weeks and probably will continue to be on sparingly. School is just such a time vacuum ya know. :/
 
lol.....You dont even know how my scheduel!! is, its so bad i only work one day out of the week! I know that the the 168hr. i get in a week is plenty of time to do everything, but its simple you cant spend every single friken minute doing school work! there has to be some time of relaxation!(playing DoD, CSS, parties and Friends)(i still finish my H/W btw).. I cant sit down for 3hr. straight doing homework! In College you have to spread it out half/half one day! or i garantee you, you will die a slow painfull death! ex... I met some chick in my math class! class time 7:15am-9:45.. She says that she only gets 5hr of sleep because this class starts to early!! thats wack.. If you did not finish your homework! you are crewed! WHAT im trying to say is that you can finish work, H/W, study in the time it is given to you!and still have fun! idk why i just said this it maybe has nothing to do with your post! lol
 
rubber i miss you so much
actually i die a lot less with you gone :)
now i just gotta look out for woffle.
good luch and hope to see you soon
later bro
 
Dear rubberbandman,
In your absence, I have been doing much better, as seen in the post above.
I look forward to knifing you in future matches, and have a good time at UCLA:D:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top