Um, Just wanting to know....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munkypoo7

Active Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
398
Well frist off, I'd like to say hello from both the TF2 and CS:S Sections to you guys ^^

Now on to business, when i purchased CS:S It came with "Day of Defeat: Source", id this the same DoD you all are playing? I have a fear that it is not the full version, like "Portal: The First Slice" is only a demo (unless I'm wrong here too...)

So... if someone would be kind enough to just check the screeny below and let me know if the DoD:S that i have is the actual game everyone in this section plays, it would be greatly appreciated.




Thanks in Advance,
~Munky
 
yes its the full version lol. its a combo pack that comes with CS:s when u buy it :)
 
Full.... when i bought my CS:S it came with DoD:S and HalfLife 2: Deathmatch... and so far im addicted to all three games! First i played DoD then a week of HL2 and now im jumping bwtween DoDS and CSS... lol
 
It's funny, that's how I bought DoDS as well. It was just a bonus with CSS. I wasn't impressed and went back to CSS for a long time. Then I thought one afternoon, why not give that silly DoDS thing a try again? Now I don't play CSS ever and I play DoDS all the time. Huh. Life is funny.
 
yes that is the full game :) see you on the servers ;)

- Blue Kaoz :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top